This Month, we are having special contests. Every Week, there will be three sites to join free or visit that makes money for this site and after you join, you can start making money, too. We are hoping to raise enough money this month to buy a Britannia to giveaway. 95% of the money this site makes this month is going towards buying a great prize to give away. The other 5% will go to maintaining the site. The more people that enter these contests, the better prize I will be able to give away. This Week, we have one site to click on and join. It is free to join. Money Meter This shows how much money has been made as of now. Right now, the prize will be Spangle. But we still have 1 week left to raise more.
Pecan the Bear
Spangle the Bear
New Face Teddy
Maple the Bear
Britannia the Bear
GERMANIA the Bear
Site #1: This site pays people with websites. If you don't have a website, you can't join. If you do, please please join this site. You will get no spam and its free. A dollar goes into the contest for every person that joins.
After you joined Commission Junction or if you don't have a website of any kind, enter your name and e-mail and hit submit. Entry FormEnter your e-mail address below to be notified when the newest contests are starting. Come Back Next Week and have a chance to win: Nip Good Luck. Bookmark us and come back next week!
Please visit our official sponsor
Pattie from British Columbia, Canada